Return / complaint procedure
- Each customer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the purchased goods from ESUS IT Aleksandra Drobińska with headquarters in Szczecin, at ul. Somosierry 30a, entered into the records entrepreneurs, kept by the President of the City of Szczecin under registration number P / 065153/11, NIP number 672-192-76-64, Regon number 320539978.
- The purpose of this procedure is to efficiently conduct the complaint process and analyze the causes the occurrence of a complaint. After each complaint, we take corrective and preventive actions future non-conformities.
- Quality control of the services provided.
- Analysis of the causes of complaints, non-conformities and implementation of corrective actions i preventive measures.
- Acceptance of the complaint.
- Contacting the client in order to provide information about the current status of the complaint procedure and providing information on the resolution of the complaint procedure.
Reporting a return / complaint by the customer and sending the subject
of return / complaint to the following address:
ESUS IT RMA department
St. Somosierry 30a
Tel.: +48 532 164 004
along with the complaint form constituting Appendix No. 1 to the above procedure.
- Acceptance of the return / complaint by the RMA Department.
- Formal analysis of the notification.
- Sending information to the Customer about the acceptance of the return / complaint.
- Complaint analysis after receiving the item of return / complaint.
- Issuing a decision on the settlement of a return / complaint.
- Sending information to the Customer about the settled return / complaint procedure and about the proposal compensation.
- Closing the return / complaint procedure.
- Taking corrective actions.
- Sending information to the Customer about the acceptance of the complaint - 2 business days.
- Time for considering the complaint - 14 calendar days.
- At the request of the Buyer, we can send a new RAM immediately after filing the complaint so that The buyer did not have to wait for the complaint procedure to be completed.
- Such shipment will be carried out only on the condition that the Seller has RAM for replacement in your warehouse. Please send such requests by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by phone under the number: +48 532 164 004. We treat each client individually and always our actions are focused on customer satisfaction and settling any problems as soon as possible.
COMPLAINTS: other goods
- Standard complaint procedure
Notification of return / complaints depending on the purchase method
Reporting a return / complaint without registration or directly at the dealer
Reporting a return / complaint via the account ESUS IT Client
Submitting a return / complaint through the auction portal